[UPS] Speaker requested for OAi presentation

Thomas Krichel T.Krichel@surrey.ac.uk
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 05:51:47 +0000

  The current version of my talk at CERN is at

http://openlib.org/home/krichel/oai.ppt

  I have only 20 minutes, directly after lunch when digestive activities
  reduce the attention... thus what is there is the bulk of the
  presentation I fear. Comments are welcome! Feel free to butcher
  these slides for your own presentations.

  I need some more information on things that are happening now.
  Send me some details on what you are working on that you would
  like to have mentioned.

  Thomas Krichel                       http://gretel.econ.surrey.ac.uk
                                   RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel

  offline 2000-03-22 to 2000-03-28