[UPS] New Dienst server at Cornell is Santa Fe Compliant

Thomas Krichel T.Krichel@surrey.ac.uk
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 08:45:33 +0000

  Carl Lagoze writes

> This new release of DIenst will be available for general distribution in the
> near future (a few packaging details.

  I had a recent look at the openarchives pages and did not see a
  link to the software that implements only the oa dienst. Carl,
  could you fill us in on what the status of that software is?

  What is the advantage of implementing only the subset versus
  implementing a full dienst server?

  My target is to work on implementing the either the full Diesnt
  or the OA Dienst on the ReDIF data in April, hopefully I can
  report on that work in the OA meeting in June.

  Thomas Krichel                       http://gretel.econ.surrey.ac.uk
                                   RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel