[UPS] UPS naming contest

herbert van de sompel herbert.vandesompel@rug.ac.be
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 11:14:34 +0200

Hi all,

Back home in Belgium.  As Mark Doyle mentions, Science Magazine wants to
run a story on the UPS meeting and seems determined to do so even
without getting a real press release from us.  In order to avoid
misleading information from being sent out via such an important
publication, I urged Marshall to get in touch with me before publishing
anything.  I hope to hear from him, today.

Meanwhile, I hereby open the UPS naming contest.  Please send max 2
proposals for names for our initiative to me personally at
herbert.vandesompel@rug.ac.be ; please use Subject "UPS naming contest"
; send your proposals before Friday October 29th noon.  I will compile a
list and organize the voting process, afterwards.

greetings

herbert van de sompel