[UPS] departure time of UPS participants

Donna Berg donna.berg@lanl.gov
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 16:01:18 -0600

UPS participants:  we are firming up the agenda  for the UPS meeting on the
21-22 and would like to know how late on Friday you can actually work
before leaving for the airport.    We would, of course, like to keep you
all hard at it til 5-ish.

If you could also let me know when  you'll be arriving it would help us
plan for any Wed. evening activities.

Please respond directly to me at the above address.
thanx, and looking forward to seeing you all---Donna B.

PS:  our first brisk snow flurry just moved through, so don't forget those
sweaters!