[Orechem] Decision on December meeting

Carl Lagoze clagoze at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 09:23:11 EST 2009

That's great Peter. I think you can add to a very productive meeting

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 19, 2009, at 5:58 PM, Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:

I should be free in the inclusive interval between Dec 2 and the start of
All-hands at Oxford. In principle I am happy to come to Soton.

P.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Carl Lagoze <clagoze at gmail.com> wrote:

> Joys of voice recognition!!!  sorry
> On Nov 19, 2009, at 11:59 AM, Jim Downing wrote:
>
> > 2009/11/19 Carl Lagoze <clagoze at gmail.com>:
> >> Dear colleagues,
> >>
> >> My apologies again for all the mails about this but I hope you
> understand the logistic overhead of getting these things set up. It is now
> obvious that not everyone can come for a face-to-face meeting in Southampton
> at the beginning of December. I certainly understand the reasons for this.
> Our colleagues in the UK have decided however that a more limited work
> meeting can be very productive. Therefore, I am planning to go to
> Southampton to work with Simon, Jeremy, Mark, in June (and possibly Alex and
> Peter) to move forward on some of the interoperability - ontology and
> protocol - work that we have underway at this time. Of course, anyone else
> who would like to come as welcome.
> >
> > Did you possibly mean "and Jim" rather than "in June"?
> >
> > jim

Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics
Unilever Centre, Dep. Of Chemistry