[Orechem] Ontology comments

Marlon Pierce mpierce at cs.indiana.edu
Wed Nov 4 21:46:37 EST 2009

I am wondering about the service framework for moving these documents
around.  We suggested an Atom Publishing Protocol-based system might
work, but I'm concerned that there isn't a good implementation.  We
maybe could use something like Apache Sling or maybe better MS Azure's
Blob Service to put, get, and describe in RESTful ways.  The advantage
to Sling however is that we could probably modify it to support OAuth
more easily than Azure services.

And where is the triple store?

Marlon