[Orechem] Reminder for upcoming meeting

Karl Mueller ktm2 at psu.edu
Thu Mar 26 20:58:58 EDT 2009

Is anyone else arriving ca. 6.15 PM on Friday (or in the following hour)
who would be interested in sharing a cab to the hotel ?

Lee Dirks wrote:

> Marlon,
>
> If you are not renting a car (or hitchhiking!), there are only two
> options to get to the Courtyard Marriott from SeaTac airport, either
> (1) *by taxi* = $50-$60 or (2) *by Shuttle Express* = less than $50,
> but call for specifics -- http://www.shuttleexpress.com/index.html
>

> On Sat & Sun, we'll be meeting at *Microsoft Building 99 -- in Meeting
> Room 4800*.   Map and directions:
> http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/labs/redmond/visit.aspx
>

> This is a short ~10 minute walk from
> http://www.marriott.com/hotels/fact-sheet/travel/bvuch-courtyard-seattle-bellevue-redmond/
>

> I'll send a more detailed mail shortly.  If you have ANY questions
> after arrival, don't hesitate to call *my mobile phone (425-985-7088)
> *with questions or for suggestions!
>
> -jld

Karl T. Mueller
Professor of Chemistry
Penn State University
104 Chemistry Building
University Park, PA  16802

Office address:  002 Chemistry Building

Ph:  (814) 863-8674   FAX: (814) 863-8403

ktm2 at psu.edu

http://research.chem.psu.edu/ktmgroup/

There is always a well-known solution to every human problem - neat, plausible, and wrong. - Henry Louis Mencken