[Orechem] chemistry extraction from supplemental data

WILLIAM J BROUWER wjb19 at psu.edu
Fri Mar 20 14:21:03 EDT 2009

Hi All;

I've taken the chemistry extraction from supplemental data about as far as I
can, without being privy to the data model. All the details and files are here
-> http://services.nsdl.org/trac/oreChem/wiki/ChemistryDataExtraction

I'm narrowing in on some permanent positions, so sadly I will have to sign off
from oreChem... It's been a real pleasure getting to meet & work with you,
particularly Peter. Good luck with the rest of the project and please don't
hesitate
to email me with any questions, I know my shell scripts read like Joyce

all the best,

bill brouwer
(penn state chem)