[OAI-implementers] srw with oai interface

Sonali Roy Sonali.Roy at ithaka.org
Thu Jan 27 11:44:45 EST 2011

Hi,
I am doing some research on using a sru server with a OAI interface and came across this email from Jeff. None of the links provided works thus I am unable to test any srw interface that would work with OAI.
Could you please help me. If you can send me correct link to the srw registry that would help.

Thanks,
Sonali