AW: [OAI-implementers] Change of identifiers

Fischer, Thomas fischer at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Tue Dec 6 10:51:59 EST 2011

> Does creating some new sets provide you with a workaround?

Not really, the sets are rather fixed basic units attached so certain collections, renaming them would create confusion. (Apart from this we should create some new sub-sets, but this is a different question.) And AFAIK there is no way to delete a set either. Then rather discard all the old identifiers and provide new ones. But we'd have to do this without deleting the data in our database...

Thomas