[OAI-implementers] Post/Get repeated arguments

Timo Pröscholdt timo at proescholdt.de
Tue May 11 05:15:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

this seems to me to be a CGI problem, nothing to do with OAI. Depending
on which language / toolkit you use, you access the URL parameters in
different ways.

The easiest thing is probably to parse the query String yourself
using a tokenizer and to check if there are any duplicate parameters.
If your library / language provides access to the URL params in, say,
an array, you could also loop through it.

best
Timo