[OAI-implementers] validation of OAI response

John Weatherley jweather at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 15 22:44:03 EDT 2010

Timo,

You might try a different tool for validation. Many tools will
automatically fetch all schemas that are referenced in the instance
document and apply them to the element on which they appear.

A number of validation tools are listed here, although this list is a bit
old:
http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema

Best,

 - john