[OAI-implementers] Help Requested for OAI Data Provider Registration

Hammond, Tony t.hammond at nature.com
Sat May 16 07:41:00 EDT 2009

Hi Sandra:

We are planning a maintenance release for next month. This will fix the
problem you reported, some incorrectly coded DOI-based links that Andy
Powell noted in a blog comment, and the two bugs discovered by the full
validation test and reported here by Simeon Warner: one minor (affects an
optional parameter) and one more important (concerns resumption token). In
fact most of the changes have already been made and we are coordinating a
schedule for test and deployment.

The more major validation issue has already been dealt with although we are
aiming to implement a more permanent solution in the maintenance release.
The problem arose from developing within a single server environment and
deploying to a cluster server environment. We believe anyway that the
service is functioning correctly now and would be glad to receive any
further feedback.

Cheers,

Tony