[OAI-implementers] List of tools used to harvest OAI metadata

José Borbinha jlb at ist.utl.pt
Wed Jul 29 05:11:55 EDT 2009

Hi!

REPOX is a framework developed by the IST (the engineering school of the
Lisbon Technical University, in Portugal) in the scope of European initiatives
TEL and Europeana, to manage large numbers of data providers and the
respective harvestings. It already is in production among several TEL data
providers all over the Europe (in this moment it is mainly focused in
requirements from TEL), but we are continuously releasing new versions, so we
might be able to also address other new relevant features...
Details at:

http://repox.ist.utl.pt/

Any specific questions can be addressed to Diogo Reis
(diogo.menareis at ist.utl.pt)

Best Regards
José Borbinha