[OAI-implementers] Guide to OAI-PMH in DSpace?

Melanie Schlosser schlosser.40 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 17 10:17:57 EDT 2008

[Sorry for cross posting and thanks for your help!]

I'm starting a project to improve the shareability of the metadata records
in our DSpace repository. I'm gathering up some reading material for my
intern, and I'd like to give him something about OAI-PMH in DSpace (how's
it's implemented, what settings you can control, how to query it, etc.).
Does anyone know of a good overview? The only things I can find are vague
references in FAQs and technical queries on listserves...

Thanks!
Melanie

--
Melanie Schlosser