[OAI-implementers] Making software available on OAI Tools web site

Edward Almasy ealmasy at scout.wisc.edu
Mon May 19 11:41:24 EDT 2008

On May 5, 2008, at 10:21 AM, Simeon Warner wrote:
> Separate from the license issues, if you want your tool to be listed
> on http://www.openarchives.org/pmh/tools/
> then send and email request to openarchives at openarchives.org with
> similar
> information to that that exists for other entries.

    Hi Simeon.  Is there something else that
    needs to be done to have a software package
    listed?  I've sent the info for our CWIS
    software package to the openarchives.org
    address (and earlier to you and to Carl),
    but it still isn't up there, which is a bit
    frustrating since CWIS was one of the first
    turnkey software packages to support OAI-PMH,
    way back in 2001.

    Ed

---
    Edward Almasy                             ealmasy at scout.wisc.edu
    Co-Director                                 1210 W Dayton Street
    Internet Scout                                  Madison WI 53706
    Computer Sciences Department                608-262-6606 (voice)
    University of Wisconsin - Madison             608-265-9296 (fax)