[OAI-implementers] Making software available on OAI Tools web site

Young,Jeff (OR) jyoung at oclc.org
Mon May 5 10:05:31 EDT 2008

OAIHarveter2 can be used without charge in accord with the terms of the
Apache License, Version 2.0
(http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html). As long as the
license for your project is compatible with this license, you should be
fine.

http://www.oclc.org/research/software/oai/harvester2.htm

Jeff