[OAI-implementers] Iplementing the OAI-PMH

Kat Hagedorn khage at umich.edu
Tue Mar 4 13:30:54 EST 2008

This is great, that documentation exists. I would be interested in seeing
the relevant section, if someone is willing share.

I think the question of why the different baseURLs listed below all work
remains. If there is one (or two, if you want to harvest only one journal)
path to follow to create a baseURL, why do all the baseURLs I mentioned
work? Even taking into account different versions of the software, the
process seems confused.

 -Kat

>>> http://ojs.c3sl.ufpr.br/ojs2/index.php/ufpr/oai
>>> http://server01.bc.unicamp.br/seer/ojs/oai/