[OAI-implementers] Iplementing the OAI-PMH

Kat Hagedorn khage at umich.edu
Tue Mar 4 11:38:56 EST 2008

PKP OJS is not an easy system to figure out the OAI baseURL from. The best I
can do is offer you examples to try (all these should work):
http://rea.uninet.edu/index.php/ojs/oai/
http://ojs.c3sl.ufpr.br/ojs2/index.php/ufpr/oai
http://server01.bc.unicamp.br/seer/ojs/oai/
http://www.raco.cat/index.php/index/oai/
http://www.cimec.org.ar/ojs/index.php/cmm/oai

I hope that helps. I think in the long run the best thing to do is contact
the owners of PKP OJS and ask them what is the appropriate baseURL to use.

Regards,
 -Kat

On 3/4/08 3:16 AM, "othman abdelkarim" <oabdelkarim at kau.edu.sa> wrote:

>  Dear Madam/Ms/Sir;
>
>    We would like to register our site for  indexing using the OAI-PMH as a
> vital step in adopting the PKP OJS system.
>
> How can we confiugre our OAI Base URL  so as to suit the archive metadata as
> we always get an invalid OAI URL?
>
> Are there any charges for using the ListRecords as an indexing method and the
> Dublin core as a Metadata Format?
>
> Thanks in advance for your replies;
>
>  Regards
>
>      Osman Abdelkarim