[OAI-implementers] Rebuild the project

Young,Jeff (OR) jyoung at oclc.org
Mon Jun 23 12:10:45 EDT 2008

Colin,

What I do these days is start by providing SRU access to my data. From
there OAI-PMH is just an XSL Stylesheet transform away.

http://www.dlib.org/dlib/february05/sanderson/02sanderson.html

On first blush, SRU may appear to be more heavy weight than OAI-PMH, but
it is ever so much more powerful and its relative complexity is mostly a
mirage.

Jeff