[OAI-implementers] Question regarding initial installation of OAICat

Mingqiang Yu myu at lanl.gov
Fri Jun 20 12:04:36 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot for the help! After I changed the
FileSystemOAICatalog.homeDir in WEB-INF/oaicat.properties, it works fine.
But I'm wondering why tomcat has trouble to load the
WEB-INF/oaicat.properties. Is there any variable that I should set to make
tomcat see this file?

Again, thanks a lot for the help!

Ming