[OAI-implementers] static repository gateways

Kat Hagedorn khage at umich.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:28:03 EST 2008

Hello Elizabeth,

You should be able to such information at:
https://webservices.itcs.umich.edu/mediawiki/oaibp/index.php/StaticRepositor
ies
There isn't a list, per se, but it mentions the UIUC and Los Alamos
gateways, and how to set up your static repository with the UIUC service.

 -Kat

On 2/6/08 3:53 PM, "Elizabeth Pregill" <elizabethpregill at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am working with a group to make their digital collection harvestable as a
> static repository and looking for a directory of gateways to register with.
> Could someone point me to a list of gateways?
>
> Thanks so much,
> Elizabeth
>

> Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get your
> "fix". Check it out. <http://www.msnmobilefix.com/Default.aspx>

Kat Hagedorn
OAIster/Metadata Harvesting Librarian
DLXS Bibliographic Class Coordinator