[OAI-implementers] OAI and Z39.50 or SRU

Rob Tice rob.tice at k-int.com
Tue May 22 05:09:01 EDT 2007

Hi Leslie

There have been several replies to your initial posting all of which have a
slightly different take on your requirements.

Just for clarification.

Are you looking to take an OAI feed and make its contents additionally
available as a Z39.50/SRW/SRU target using the OAI feed itself to populate
the Z39.50 system?

Or are you looking to modify the underlying OAI database (data source) to
support Z39.50/SRW/SRU?

Cheers

Rob