[OAI-implementers] Question about sets definition

Tsach Moshkovits tsach.moshkovits at exlibris.co.il
Mon Jul 30 15:17:41 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a question regarding implementing "sets" and "md-format" :

If I understood correctly, the record-id together with the md-format identifies the data uniquely?

Meaning, looking at record "x" of format "oai_dc", must I see the same data whether the scope is set "A" or set "B"? or is it valid to see different data
for the same record and format in different scope (something like, set "A" will contain thin oai_dc and set "B" will contain richer oai_dc)?

TIA,

Tsach Moshkovits