[OAI-implementers] Open source data provider question

Mark Jordan mjordan at sfu.ca
Mon Jan 15 12:23:32 EST 2007

Hi Alon,

There's one at http://physnet.uni-oldenburg.de/oai/ that appears to meet
your requirements.

Mark

alon wrote:
> Hi,
> I’m looking to experiment and create a simple data provider.
> I prefer an open source written in java or php for Windows OS that uses
> mySQL).
> Any one could recomment such an open source.
>
> Thanks,
> Alon

> Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your
> question on Yahoo! Answers
> <http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>.

Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
Phone (604) 291 5753 / Fax (604) 291 3023
mjordan at sfu.ca / http://www.sfu.ca/~mjordan/

Don't miss the First International PKP Scholarly Publishing Conference
July 11 - 13, 2007, Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://ocs.sfu.ca/pkp2007/