[OAI-implementers] Problem harvesting my repository

Igor Leznik ileznik at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 17:41:55 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I am new to OAI and to the list, excuses.
I have a problem harvesting my repository, I need help resolving the
problem.

When making the following request "?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc"
I accept no results with the following error:
"<error code="noRecordsMatch">
The combination of the values of the from, until, set, and metadataPrefix
arguments results in an empty list.
</error>"

If i locate "from" parameter in the same request, i get results, but the
dates are not necessarily matching the "from" parameter.

I just ran the the validation checks, and got the follwoing results:
"[FAIL] The response to the ListIdentifiers verb contained no identifier
elements. No further tests will be made."

I am new to this, so perhaps I am missing something obvious.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Igor.