[OAI-implementers] status deleted in the header

HILDEBRAND Juliette hildebrand_juliette at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 17 11:18:03 EDT 2006

   Hello

  I installed the framwork OAI on an Oracle database :

  RECORDS
  ----------------
  SYSID NUMBER
  RECORD_IDENTIFIER NOT NULL VARCHAR2(50)
  TIMESTAMP DATE
  XMLCONTENT XMLTYPE

  RECORDSSETS
  RECORD_IDENTIFIER NOT NULL VARCHAR2(50)
  SET_SPECIFIER                                    VARCHAR2(50)

  How must I proceed to obtain the attribut status with the value 'deleted' in the header ?
    on the database, which column i must add
  on the framework is there changes to be made ?

  Best regards

  Juliette Hildebrand