[OAI-implementers] Any good service provider software recommendation?

Dr. Kam-ming Ku kmku at hku.hk
Thu Oct 5 03:41:08 EDT 2006

Dear ALL,

I am looking for good software for implementation of service provider service.  We harvest data from ~30 sites and the total no. of records is ~200K (English, CJK records).

FYI:

We are currently using Dspace for hosting the data, however, the search/browse/data upload speed is too slow. Moreover, it does not handle synchronization (amend/create/delete) of OAI metadata effectively. (we need to handle it by 3rd programs).

Best Regards,

KM Ku