[OAI-implementers] Question about sets

Thomas G. Habing thabing at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 13 11:07:06 EST 2006

Agreed.  In our case, the harvested OAI records can eventually become
disassociated from the OAI request that was used to harvest the record.
  In other words, we won't know if a record resulted from a harvest of a
particular set or not, but we hope that we can count on the setSpec in
the header to identify to which sets a particular record belongs, and we
often do use this information to control how we process records.

Tom