[OAI-implementers] Avano, a marine and aquatic sciences OAI harvester

Frederic MERCEUR Frederic.Merceur at ifremer.fr
Tue Aug 29 10:18:12 EDT 2006

Hello,

since I sent this message on the oai-implementers list, the global
Network of our research institute was indeed down most of the time. We
first experimented some Apache problems, then some Internet server
hardware problems, and this afternoon some Tomcat problems that make it
very slow (it that what we call the demo effect?). These problems should
be fixed now (until the next one :-( ), and Avano should offers fast

Sorry for all these problems.

Kind regards,
Fred