[OAI-implementers] I need help on the implantation of OAI

Rodrigo Borgia rodrigoborgiaoaimp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 16:16:34 EDT 2006

Hello Friends

I am new in the list, excuses.

I need help on the implantation of OAI.

I found ARC that the list of hardware is.

It can help me with the implementation.

Can anybody indicate me that tool is most recommended?.

Please

Thank you.

Atte.
Rodrigo
University of Bolivia

2006/4/21, Rodrigo Borgia <rodrigoborgiaoaimp at gmail.com>:
Thank you Les Carr
I need to construct the two, a server of OAI and another service for the
search in other servers.

A hug to all.

Thank you.

 Atte.