[OAI-implementers] Re: [Dspace-tech] OAI validation - withdrawn items, new dc types

Hussein Suleman hussein at cs.uct.ac.za
Wed Nov 9 11:28:04 EST 2005

well, for starters, i would say the repository explorer is wrong and
shouldnt make any ListMetaFormats requests for deleted ids ... so ive
fixed that! it now searches for the first non-deleted id in the ListIds
response or assumes no id exists if all ids are deleted.

the broader question of orthogonality of the deletion feature is of
course more difficult ... (and something we dredge up every now and then
with no resolution :))

ttfn,
----hussein

hussein suleman ~ hussein at cs.uct.ac.za ~ http://www.husseinsspace.com