[OAI-implementers] testing a static repository

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at ugent.be
Wed Mar 30 12:43:05 EST 2005

Hi Ulf,

Did you register your file at a Static Repository Gateway?
A Static Repository file by itself is not a valid OAI repository,
it needs a gateway to respond to all OAI verbs. There are several
to accomplish this: register at a gateway of your community
e.g. OLAC, register at a demonstration gateway at http://libtest.lanl.gov/
or try to install/implement a gateway yourself (see e.g.
http://srepod.sourceforge.net for a implementation).

KR,

Patrick