[OAI-implementers] How many records should typically be returned over OAI-PMH?

Baden Hughes badenh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Feb 2 05:51:15 EST 2005

OAI-PMH has a flow control mechanism [1], which, if followed, allows the
use of a resumptionToken for handling larger data sets. This is widely
implemented in OAI tools.

[1] http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/openarchivesprotocol.htm#FlowControl

Baden