[OAI-implementers] Comment in Identify

Caroline Arms caar at loc.gov
Mon Nov 15 17:16:53 EST 2004

David,

I make use of the eprints schema to do this in <description>
for the lcoa1 data provider.

<description>
<eprints
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/1.1/eprints
http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/1.1/eprints.xsd">
<content>
	<URL>
http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/oamh/lcoa1_content.html
        </URL>
	<text>
Selected collections of digitized historical materials from the Library of
Congress, including many from American Memory.  Includes photographs,
movies, maps, pamphlets and printed ephemera, sheet music, and books.
       </text>
</content>
<metadataPolicy/>
<dataPolicy/>