[OAI-implementers] Publication date and Datestamps

Evelyn Cristina Pinto evelyn@ime.usp.br
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 10:35:34 -0300 (EST)

First at all, thanks a lot for the information. And I have a suggestion.

I know that OAI-PHM is a general protocol, not only for eprints. However I
think that the publication date is a *very* important information about an
eprint life-cycle. So I think that it should be shown explicitly through the
protocol.

Regards,
Evelyn.