[OAI-implementers] SOAP-PMH

Young,Jeff jyoung at oclc.org
Wed Dec 8 09:17:26 EST 2004

Martijn,

You might want to look at the ERRoL server (http://errol.oclc.org/),
which provides a (somewhat) more RESTful view of (most of) the OAI
repositories registered at UIUC. Details are at
http://www.oclc.org/research/projects/oairesolver/. For example, see the
ERRoL services for the OCLC Office of Research Publications repository
at http://errol.oclc.org/orpubs.oclc.org.html.

It seems better to add this stuff as a layer on top of OAI rather than
muck with the protocol itself.

Jeff