[OAI-implementers] getRecord Verb

Tim Brody tdb01r at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Aug 24 07:21:02 EDT 2004

The content of <request> is the script URL.

To create this bit of the response remove the query component
(everything after '?'), and put the remaining into the element value.
The query key-value pairs are then encoded as the XML attributes.

The exception to this is where the request URL results in an OAI error,
in which case I think you can drop the XML attributes (being as the
request was bad anyway).

All the best,
Tim.