[OAI-implementers] Sets in and subjects in OAI-PMH

Sarah L. Shreeves sshreeve@uiuc.edu
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:45:04 -0500

Re:set descriptions, take a look at the Dublin Core Collection Description
Application Profile which does include an element for 'logo'.

See: http://dublincore.org/groups/collections/

Sarah Shreeves
UIUC