[OAI-implementers] Does anyone implement flow control for ListSets?

Stephen Crawley crawley@dstc.edu.au
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:08:34 +1000

Hi,

I'm working on adding OAI support to some of our software, and I'm looking
for a live OAI repository that that I can use to checkout a client-side
implememtation of OAI 2.0.  Does anyone have a repository that does flow
flow control for ListSets responses?

-- Steve