[OAI-implementers] Experimental OAI Registry at UIUC

Young,Jeff jyoung@oclc.org
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 17:00:41 -0400

Thomas,

Could you make the Repository Registry OAI harvestable? This might make it
more easily used by automated processes. It would also allow you to dispense
with some of the custom interface and searching you have and use OAI
requests/XSLT to provide the information instead.

Jeff