[OAI-implementers] Error 'could not find setSpec in header' in repository explorer

Hussein Suleman hussein@cs.uct.ac.za
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:48:38 +0200

hi

firstly, the "Test Result: OK" refers to the previous test, which
apparently succeeded.

the error you got means that the tester obtained a record from the set
"DL:Kwords:1", which is apparently a setSpec returned by ListSets.
setSpec in the header corresponding to that identifier contained
"Economics" instead of "DL:Kwords:1", which should have been there (at
the least).

i think it may be possible that you are confusing setSpec with setName -
the former is a machine-readable unique identifier for the set, while
the latter is a human-readable description

hope this helps ...

ttfn,
----hussein