[OAI-implementers] OAI Static Repository Gateway [software release]

Patrick CH Hochstenbach Patrick Hochstenbach <hochsten@lanl.gov>
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:20:08 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

We are pleased to announce the release of our software implementation of an OAI
Static Repository Gateway.  Our Static Repository Gateway software is compliant
with the alpha specification for the OAI Static Repository and Static Repository
Gateway available at
http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/guidelines-static-repository.htm .

* Our software is available at SourceForge
https://sourceforge.net/projects/srepod/
* A brief description is available at http://srepod.sourceforge.net/

We would like to emphasize that the OAI Implementation Guideline for the Static
Repository and for the Static Repository Gateway are in alpha phase, and hence
are subject to change.  As a result, there are no guarantees that our current
implementation will be compatible with the final OAI specification for the
Static Repository and for the Static Repository Gateway, when released.

Greetings

Patrick Hochstenbach, Henry Jerez, Herbert Van de Sompel
Digital Library Research & Prototyping Team
Los Alamos National Laboratory, Research Library

--
 Patrick Hochstenbach  -------------------,   ,==.    ,----------   PO Box 1663
 Los Alamos National Laboratory          /   /@  |   /               Los Alamos