[OAI-implementers] OAI Resource (fwd)

Rosemary Russell lisrr@ukoln.ac.uk
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:27:08 +0100 (BST)

Since I'm not a list member, a colleague copied me the email below
discussing metadata for people... I recently completed a review of
metadata schemas for describing people, for the UK PORTAL project, which
is available from:

http://www.fair-portal.hull.ac.uk/deliverables.html

It includes vCard (as mentioned by Caroline below) amongst others.

Rosemary