[OAI-implementers] DSpace OAI-PMH Support Testers

Tansley, Robert robert.tansley@hp.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:30:36 -0700

Hi all,

Hopefully, we've sorted out all the OAI-PMH issues with DSpace for the next release of the system.  The Unicode problems should be fixed, and we now support resumption tokens.

We've put up a beta version, and would really appreciate it if one or more people could have a go at harvesting it to make sure any problems are ironed out.  The data is not 'real' data so you probably won't want it to show in your end user's searches!

http://hpds3.mit.edu/oai/

Please reply to me directly if you find any errors or problems.  If you find that everything works fine I'd like to know too!

Thanks all,

 Robert Tansley / Hewlett-Packard Laboratories / (+1) 617 551 7624