[OAI-implementers] deep nesting problem in DP9

Young,Jeff jyoung@oclc.org
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:26:11 -0500

If we're considering having DP9 cache the results of a 'pre-crawler'
harvest, perhaps they would be willing to cache the entire ListRecords
response rather than just strip out the resumptionTokens for storage. That
would take stateless resumptionTokens out of the equation. It means more
storage, of course, but that may be an acceptable price.

Jeff