[OAI-implementers] The state of transition from NCSTRL --> OAI

Xiaoming Liu liu_x@cs.odu.edu
Fri, 24 May 2002 13:27:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Here is some efforts that I am aware.

Larry Stone (in MIT) has implemented an OAI interface for Dienst 4.9.1 and
used in MIT etheses.

webiste: http://theses.mit.edu
baseurl: http://theses.mit.edu:80/Dienst/Index/2.0/OAI-1.1

Terry Harrison (in ODU) has implemented a Dienst(4.1)-OAI(1.1) Gateway
(DOG) http://www.cs.odu.edu/~tharriso/DOG/gateway.html

regards,
liu