[OAI-implementers] Organic Chemistry Preprint Server

Paul Thind arkatfoundation@hotmail.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:00:38 +0100

------=_NextPart_001_0007_01C0B0B7.A6A4DD20

Dear Friends,

I am new to all this, so please excuse me, if you can not help.

The ARKAT Foundation is publishing a free global peer reviewed journal of=
 orgnaic chemistry. Details can be found at http://www.arkat.org

We are now thinking about implementing organic chemistry preprints. I hav=
e seen the success of the Physics preprints server and my initial views a=
re that it would be more challenging to have organic chemistry preprints =
- but I am willing to give it a try.

Can anyone help with the server side software for submission of manuscrip=
ts, archiving, search. Ideally authors should be able to submit into a te=
mp folder, view and make changes for a specified time. The adminstrators =
should then be able to move content to the end location for viewing wher =
no further editing would be permitted.

Please advise.

Best wishes,

Paul Thind<br clear=3Dall><hr>Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotm=

------=_NextPart_001_0007_01C0B0B7.A6A4DD20

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV><BR>Dear Frien=
ds,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I am new to all this, so please excuse m=
e, if you can not help.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>The ARKAT Foundation=
 is publishing a free global peer reviewed journal of orgnaic chemistry. =
Details can be found at <A href=3D"http://www.arkat.org">http://www.arkat=
.org</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>We are now thinking about implement=
ing organic chemistry preprints. I have seen the success of the Physics p=
reprints server and my initial views are that it would be more challengin=
g to have organic chemistry preprints - but I am willing to give it a try=
.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Can anyone help with the server side softw=
are for submission of manuscripts, archiving, search. Ideally authors sho=
uld be able to submit into a temp folder, view and make changes for a spe=
cified time. The adminstrators should then be able to move content to the=
 end location for viewing wher no further editing would be permitted.</DI=
V> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Please advise.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Bes=
t wishes,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Paul Thind<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>=
<DIV><BR><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotma=
/p></DIV>

------=_NextPart_001_0007_01C0B0B7.A6A4DD20--