[OAI-implementers] Re: local schema validator

Hussein Suleman hussein@vt.edu
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 01:43:19 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_Alob7Z9MlY6YP3dx24A5zA)

hi Thomas

Thomas Krichel wrote:
>   How does one install a copy of this validator on a local unix
>   box? I think Hussain has done that... I would be grateful for
>   anyone to point me to the right tool to get this done, I can
>   find out details myself.

you have to install LTXML and PyLTXML (from the Language Technology
group at Edinburgh - http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/software/xml/index.html)

then you need the source files from the W3C's CVS repository
(http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/xmlschema/)

and to run the checker you issue something like "python applyschema.py
<xml_file>"

good luck

ttfn
----hussein

hussein suleman -- hussein@vt.edu -- vtcs -- http://purl.org/net/hussein

--Boundary_(ID_Alob7Z9MlY6YP3dx24A5zA)

begin:vcard
n:Suleman;Hussein
tel;work:+15402313615
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://purl.org/net/hussein
org:Virginia Tech;Digital Libraries Research Laboratory
version:2.1
email;internet:hussein@vt.edu
adr;quoted-printable:;;2030 Torgerson Hall=0D=0A;Blacksburg;Virginia;24060;United States of America
note;quoted-printable:http://www.dlib.vt.edu=0D=0Ahttp://www.vt.edu=0D=0A
fn:Hussein Suleman
end:vcard

--Boundary_(ID_Alob7Z9MlY6YP3dx24A5zA)--