[OAI-implementers] changing formats

deridder deridder@cs.utk.edu
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:43:22 -0500 (EST)

  If we implement another metadata prefix, do we then return data in the
given format (which need not include Dublin core *or* XML) in response to
GetRecord & ListRecords, if that format is specified?
  (and the others are still returned in xml/dc, since the MDprefix is not
an input arg for them?)

  I am guessing in that case we create our own
schema which determines if what we are returning is correct.

Am I clear on this?? If not, please enlighten me!  thanks!

 ---Jody

pub  1024/341840AD 2001/01/26 Jody DeRidder <deridder@cs.utk.edu>
Key fingerprint =  07 1D D3 00 21 2F FA 83  E8 FD B7 80 D2 D9 D5 2D